Being disqualified from acting as a director can have dramatic consequences for any individual.
Don’t delay - Call us now for your Free consultation. 0207 8410390
We offer a wide range of advice and support in the following areas:
- Dealing with all pre issue correspondence from the Insolvency Service or their lawyers.
- Assessing the merits of any threatened director disqualification claim against you.
- How to remain a director or in management despite a director disqualification order.
- Defending legal proceedings commenced by the Secretary of State.
- Negotiating voluntary director disqualification undertakings.
- Reducing the period of a director disqualification order.
- Dealing with Company House diector disqualification claims in a Magistrates Court.
- Advising on possible breaches of a director disqualification order or director disqualification voluntary under taking.
- Dealing with threatened director disqualification Compensation Orders.
Taking control of the situation is vital. Specialist Director Disqualification legal advice can dramatically reduce the chances of a director disqualification order being made at all. In circumstances where an order is likely, we can help try to reduce the period of disqualification for you. If you are already a disqualified director we can still help you get your career back on track.
Our specialist Director Disqualification team is here to help you. Call for your free consultation now on 020 7841 0390. Alternatively e mail us with your enquiry and we will call you back at a time convenient to you.
What our clients say: