Being disqualified from acting as a director can have dramatic consequences for any individual.
Don’t delay - Call us now for your Free consultation. 0207 8410390
We offer a wide range of advice and support in the following areas:
- Dealing with all pre issue correspondence from the Insolvency Service or their lawyers.
- Assessing the merits of any threatened director disqualification claim against you.
- How to remain a director or in management despite a director disqualification order.
- Defending legal proceedings commenced by the Secretary of State.
- Negotiating voluntary director disqualification undertakings.
- Reducing the period of a director disqualification order.
- Dealing with Company House diector disqualification claims in a Magistrates Court.
- Advising on possible breaches of a director disqualification order or director disqualification voluntary under taking.
- Dealing with threatened director disqualification Compensation Orders.
Taking control of the situation is vital. Specialist director disqualification legal advice can dramatically reduce the chances of a director disqualification order being made at all. Even in circumstances where an order is likely, we can help try to reduce the period of disqualification for you.
Our specialist director disqualification team is here to help you. Call for your free consultation now on 020 7841 0390. Alternatively e mail us with your enquiry and we will call you back at a time convenient to you.
What our clients say:
“I was very impressed with the work undertaken by the team at FWJ. Their commercial approach combined with specialist knowledge and tactical expertise was pivotal in the claim being dropped and costs recovered in full.”
“I was delighted by the work done by the team at FWJ. Not only did they help me secure the time I needed to make my new business a success, they then obtained permission from the court for me to remain a director of my new business moving forward. Without that permission, my new company would have been in grave danger. As it is, I can continue to grow it free from the worry of my original disqualification. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Their legal and tactical knowledge was spot on”.
"Based on my personal experience, I would strongly recommend using FWJ for director disqualification matters. Not only did the team handle the original claim against me and deal with that by way of an undertaking, they also successfully got me leave to remain a director of my existing business for the remaining period of my disqualification. Tactically and commercially Andy Wilks and the team played it just right and I am now able to get on with my business life without the worry of disqualification hanging over me. A great result."