Being disqualified from acting as a director can have dramatic consequences for any individual.
Taking control of the situation is vital. Specialist legal advice can dramatically reduce the chances of a director disqualification order being made at all. Even in circumstances where an order is likely, we can help try to reduce the period of disqualification for you.
The specialist director disqualification solicitors’ team at Francis Wilks & Jones LLP are experts in this field. Our track record is impressive.
Don’t delay - Call us now for your Free consultation.
We offer a wide range of advice and support in the following areas:
- Dealing with all pre issue correspondence from the Insolvency Service or their lawyers.
- Assessing the merits of any threatened claim against you.
- Defending legal proceedings commenced by the Secretary of State.
- Negotiating voluntary undertakings.
- Recovering costs from the Secretary of State when successful in defending actions
- Seeking permission to remain a director even if disqualified.
Our specialist team is here to help you. Call for your free consultation now. Alternatively e mail us with your enquiry and we will call you back at a time convenient for you.
“I was very impressed with the work undertaken by the team at FWJ. Their commercial approach combined with specialist knowledge and tactical expertise was pivotal in the claim being dropped and costs recovered in full.”