We work alongside a number of the UK’s leading finance providers and those that borrow from them. We support all of their requirements across the life-cycle of a client relationship. Whatever your needs, contact one of our friendly experts today and we can help.
Our advice includes
- the preparation of bespoke facility and / or security documentation;
- registration and perfection of security;
- operational matters arising during the course of a facility through to documenting any facility amendments or re-finance;
- making demand upon a facility following an event of default or other relevant contractual right arising; and
- the instigation and effective completion of enforcement and recovery proceedings should an amicable resolution not be possible.
Working as a team
Our friendly, highly experienced and commercial team sets itself apart from our competition. For instance, by providing pragmatic and cost-effective advice through its close working relationships with
- its clients and all relevant stakeholders; and
- ancillary professional service firms such as insolvency practitioners, valuation agents, removal and disposal experts, financial brokers and intermediaries, private investigators and accountants.
Our team members have many decades’ of dedicated service between them to the alternative finance industry. Therefore we are rightly considered experts in the asset based lending industry and act for a significant number of banks and independent clients.
We offer a wide range of services across the banking and finance sector, including asset based lending and receivables finance..
How we can help
Our team can help you with the following areas of expertise
We can assist your team with day-to-day support of any facility, including reviewing, amending or drafting documentation.
Our superb debt recovery team can help collect in money owed as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
Litigation and dispute resolution
Our commercial litigation specialists can help you deal with all types of dispute and claim (including fraud / injunctive relief, claims against sureties and / or claims against current or former clients) across a variety of jurisdictions.
Restructuring and insolvency
Should your clients encounter any type of financial difficulty, our team of restructuring and insolvency experts can support you in taking proactive and decisive action to take control of any situation.
Whatever your enquiry or situation, our friendly team of experts is here to help.
I have had a decade long relationship with FWJ and have instructed them on a wide variety of claims, both litigation and insolvency based. I enjoy working with them as they listen to what I need and their advice is always commercial and astute. I have also been deeply impressed by their continued commitment to using technology to assist in the recoveries process. Their interactive case management system is particularly impressive delivering quick, accurate solutions together with very helpful case reporting.Clive Gould, former risk director at Aldermore Bank, Invoice Finance