We have been helping directors successfully defend disqualification proceedings since 2002. In that time we have helped 100's of directors deal with the claims and get on with their lives. We can help find the best solution for you too.
When formal director disqualification proceedings are issued, the brilliant team at Francis Wilks & Jones is able to deal with those proceedings on your behalf.
We can assist with all the procedural matters including
- court hearings and applications;
- communications with the lawyers acting for the claimant;
- dealing with the court and third parties such as barristers.
We can also assist in dealing with the factual and evidential issues for you including
- the quality of the evidence against you;
- consideration of any legal issues / points of law arising in the claim;
- preparation of a detailed witness statement in response;
- defending you at trial if proceedings cannot be dealt with prior to that stage;
- negotiation of a voluntary director disqualification undertaking during the proceedings and if appropriate, making an application to court for you to remain a director of your current business.
Our expert team at Francis Wilks & Jones has successfully defended many directors in legal proceedings over two decades. In many of those claims we have had the claims dropped in their entirety with repayment of our client’s legal costs by the Secretary of State.
Our specialist director disqualification team is here to help you. Call us now for your consultation or e mail us with your enquiry and we will call you back at a time convenient to you. We are the leading experts in the UK. Let us help.
I was delighted by the work done by the team at FWJ and cannot recommend them highly enough. Their legal and tactical knowledge was spot on. I can now continue to grow my business free from the worry of my original disqualificationA director we defended against a disqualification claim