How should a director respond to the threat of disqualification?
- the process for disqualifying directors
- recent changes to the law in terms of who can be disqualified
- the risks in taking an “easy” disqualification undertaking
- disqualification steps being taken against directors who sought CBILs, Bounce Back Loans, furlough grants and other Covid-19 related financial assistance
- trends being adopted by the Insolvency Service in terms of what it considers to be “misconduct”
- compensation orders that may be sought against all directors disqualified, including those who dissolved their companies
- other financial threats directors may face
To learn more about director disqualification or how our expert SME and director services team can help you – just call today.