Having the right legal team in place can make all the difference when dealing with director disqualification matters. We have been advising directors since 2002 and have dealt a huge range of individual circumstances. Our expertise means that every client gets the tailored solution fit for them. Call us today. We can help.
- pre-issue director disqualification advice;
- advising on director disqualification undertakings;
- advising on defended disqualification claims;
- advising on applications to seek permission to be a director despite director disqualification;
- advising on contested litigation and director disqualification hearings and trials;
- advising on director disqualification reductions;
- advising on magistrates claims;
- advising on compensation orders; and
- advising on general director disqualification related matters and how best to protect your position if you are disqualified.
Our team is headed up by Stephen Downie who is also a chartered accountant and has great experience at director disqualification claims and previously worked at the Insolvency Service. Combined, our team has well over 75 years’ experience dealing with director disqualification claims.
Our team is also boosted by links to other expert disqualification specialists such as disqualification barristers and accountants. We really do believe that a team approach is the best way to solving your issues and as such, we are able to put together the best director disqualification team to solve your problems.
Our expert team of director disqualification solicitors at Francis Wilks & Jones are here to help you with your enquiry. Contact one of our expert friendly director disqualification lawyers now for your confidential consultation. Whatever your requirements, we can help you.