HomeFWJ TakeawayCompany rescueBusiness recovery and rescueHow do I get a validation order?

Validation Orders are a brilliant way to safeguard and save a company which is served with a winding up petition. It gives court protection to directors to continue running the business.

The answer to the question how do I get a validation order is that an application needs to be made to the court pursuant to Section 127 of the Insolvency Act.

A validation order application takes legal expertise to draft and there is little point attending a validation court hearing without having properly set out the information the court requires. The court is very careful to ensure that the order is properly granted and won’t allow payments out of a frozen bank account without being properly satisfied.

Therefore, we would recommend that you work with the expert validation orders team at FWJ to help prepare the evidence you need in support of your application. We can do this on an urgent basis and get into court within a number of days to help ensure that payments from your bank account are permitted and that key suppliers creditors or staff are paid as appropriate.

Our team of winding up petition & validation order solicitors at Francis Wilks & Jones are the best in the country. We specialise in acting for companies who have received winding up orders, normally from creditors or HMRC. Our advice is fast, effective and highly effective. Contact one of our team of winding up petition lawyers now for your initial consultation. Whatever your needs, we are on hand to help.

I was impressed with the quality of the service provided and with how easily accessible and approachable the team was. FWJ’s help meant that I was able to safeguard the jobs of my staff and ensure that my customers had uninterrupted access to services in what was an incredibly difficult time for me. I wish I had instructed them earlier. I cannot recommend them highly enough

The director of a company that had gone into administration to whom we provided insolvency and restructuring advice

Case studies

View all case studies

Contact us in confidence