Validation orders are a brilliant way to minimise risks to directors when the company has been served with a winding up order. Our expert team is here to help with any validation order issue. Call us today
In response to the question how long does a validation order take, much depends on the background to the matter and how quickly you can get us the relevant information needed to prepare the supporting witness statement.
The key to successful validation order applications is the quality of the witness evidence drafted to support the court application.
That information must include
- details of the company;
- the circumstances leading up to the validation order application;
- when the company became aware of the winding up petition;
- whether the winding up petition is disputed;
- full information regarding the company’s financial position;
- cashflow, statements; and
- details of payments which need to be made and other relevant information.
Let us help you get trading again
We can provide you with a list of the information required as soon as you are a client of the firm. We can talk you through the validation orders process and make sure that your witness statement is turned around as quickly as possible. At the same time, we can notify the court that we want to attend for a validation order hearing and reduce any unnecessary delays in the process.
Our expert team of winding up petition and validation order solicitors at Francis Wilks & Jones are here to help you with any issues you might be facing, however urgent. Our knowledge of winding up orders and validation orders is huge. We can help reverse winding up orders and keep you trading