We understand the importance that Insolvency Practitioners rightly place on the quick and effective recovery of outstanding book debts of the insolvent company and the benefit that this has to creditors. The specialist team at Francis Wilks & Jones is here to help.
Outstanding debt recovery expertise
Francis Wilks & Jones has specialised in debt recovery claims since it was first set up in 2002.
We act for a range of clients, including
- insolvency practitioners;
- high profile secured lenders;
- asset based lenders; and
- alternative finance providers.
The specialist insolvency team at Francis Wilks & Jones, often working in conjunction with our highly established debt recovery and litigation teams regularly work with insolvency practitioners to maximize realisations from insolvent estates in a timely and cost-effective manner.
State of the art case management system
Our two decades of experience in this arena is backed by a state-of-the-art case management system and the ability to deal quickly and effectively with any type of recovery situation.
Our highly bespoke debt recovery operating system is perfectly suited for insolvency practitioners looking to maximise recoveries in the insolvent estate.
- from a single book debt, asset or an entire insolvent company sales ledger, our bespoke insolvency debt recovery system can give peace of mind to insolvency practitioners that any book debts (including any applicable interest and costs) can be pursued quickly and efficiently;
- this can take much of the stress away and allow insolvency practitioners to divert attention to other duties following appointment in the knowledge that the recovery process is being managed by a specialist insolvency recovery team.
We understand that for insolvency practitioners, appointments are rarely the same and every business sales ledger and individual debtor is different. Accordingly, our bespoke insolvency debt recovery system can save insolvency practitioners precious time by allowing you to securely upload sales ledgers and other key supporting documents electronically and in comfort that each individual book debt will be thoroughly analysed by a member of our insolvency recovery team.
If you have any questions regarding our insolvency debt recovery services or any type of asset recovery service that we provide to insolvency practitioners generally, do not hesitate to contact one of our dedicated insolvency experts for an informal discussion.