If your company bank account has been frozen because of a winding up petition – we can help. A validation order application is normally the best way to proceed, allowing you to continue trading and avoiding the risk of personal liability as well. We have been helping businesses since 2002. Let our team of experts help you too.
A winding up petition can cause a company serious issues.
A validation order application can help you
- Unfreeze your company bank account;
- Avoid personal liability for company debts;
- Enable you to safely pay your staff and suppliers;
- Help lead to the winding up order being reversed and dismissed;
- Avoid personal liability as a director for claims by liquidators;
- Help you avoid director disqualification;
- Gove you breathing space to get things back on track and take advice; and
- Give you peace of mind and the ability to focus on making your business a success
At Francis Wilks & Jones we have the specialist team of advisers who can help you make this type of court application. Contact our expert team now for a friendly informal discussion about your circumstances.