Francis Wilks & Jones has achieved 52 areas of good practice and zero non-compliances in its latest Lexcel assessment.
The firm has held its Lexcel accreditation – a formal mark of excellence in legal practice management and client care – since 2012, and seeks re-accreditation annually.
The firm was awarded Outstanding Practice in this year’s assessment for the following areas:
- People management, including training and supervision
- Financial management and strategic financial planning
- IT, including Cyber Essentials and security, investment in CMS and accounting software, and innovations in AI
- Business strategy and planning
- Risk management
- Client care
- File and case management by the legal team