I’m a corporate disputes and contentious insolvency solicitor with a passion for the technicalities of law.
Confident, candid and unflappable, I seek to form good relationships with my clients early on to make working together as successful as possible.
My experience includes:
- bringing and defending claims arising under the Insolvency Act 1986 and Companies Act 2006
- assisting directors with Insolvency Service investigations, defending director disqualification claims and threatened compensation orders
- advising and assisting SMEs and sole traders involved in commercial disputes and litigation
- bringing and defending sale and possession of property proceedings
- bringing and defending misrepresentation and professional negligence claims
- reviewing and advising on the validity of personal guarantees