I am a contentious insolvency specialist, trained by known lawyers in the field and valued by clients for my efficiency and diligence.
I deal with both personal and corporate insolvency matters, acting on behalf of insolvency practitioners, litigation funders, directors and bankrupts.
My advice is clear, concise and direct.
My expertise includes:
- issuing or defending applications pursuant to the Insolvency Act 1986, the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986, the Companies Act 2006 and/or the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016
- assisting with settlement negotiations and mediation between parties
- successfully obtaining worldwide freezing orders and a search order, on behalf of insolvency practitioners, against domestic and international entities involved in a fraudulent scheme. Subsequently successfully defending an application to discharge, set aside, vary and/or stay the worldwide freezing orders by three of the entities
- successfully obtaining an order, on behalf of an insolvency practitioner, against two directors for payments made by the company to them prior to the company being put into liquidation pursuant to sections 212 and/or 239 of the Insolvency Act 1986
- successfully obtaining an order, on behalf of an insolvency practitioner, against a bankrupt to retrospectively increase the monthly payment sum of his income payments agreement pursuant to section 310A of the Insolvency Act 1986