Welcome to Francis Wilks & Jones, the country’s leading firm of Court Judgment lawyers. Call one of our expert court judgment lawyers and we can help whatever your situation.

Received a court Judgment? Act quickly and call the experts

Talk to the experts.

A Court judgment is obtained following the conclusion of legal proceedings in the county Court or High Court. Normally Judgments relate to money claims but can relate to other matters as well. 

Whatever the circumstances of the court Judgment, it is vital to act quickly and take advice. It might be possible to set aside the judgment in certain circumstances or alternative come to a negotiated payment with the Claimant if the judgment relates to a money debt. This could avoid further enforcement action such as the High Court Enforcement Office, Statutory Demands, Winding Up Petitions and Bankruptcy Petitions. 

Whatever the circumstances, contact one of our expert Court Judgement lawyers who can help you with your situation. 

Looking to enforce a Court judgment?

Talk to the experts. 

If you have obtained a Court judgment against an individual, partnership or limited company, we can help enforce that judgment for you and maximise your prospects of enforcing the award. 

There are many different ways of enforcement including the High Court Enforcement Officer, statutory demands, bankruptcy petitions, winding up petitions, attachment to earnings orders and charging orders. Choosing the best route is often very important to make sure that you obtain payment of the monies owed. 

At Francis Wilks & Jones, we are experts in enforcing judgments for clients. Speak to one of our judgment enforcement experts now. We can help find the best option for you.