Are You In A Partnership?
A partnership is the relationship between two or more persons carrying on business in common with a view to profit. It can come into existence very easily on an informal basis, or it can be regulated by formal agreement which can provide the framework for managing the relationship between the partners in both good times and bad.
In addition to providing you with advice on the formation and operation of a partnership, we can assist you with all the commercial issues of running a business through a partnership:
- Are you considering running a business in partnership and wanting to know the risks and benefits to you?
- Do you want a partnership agreement? What is the right type of business partnership for you: general partnership, limited partnership or limited liability partnership?
- Do you want to change your business structure?
- Have you considered funding options for your business?
- Do you understand the documents your bank or financier is asking you to sign?
- Do you have problems getting people to pay you for your goods and services?
- Do you need advice on tax, property or employment issues?
- Do you require advice from other professionals such as accountants?
- Do you have a problem with one of your partners?
- Are you or one of your partners facing personal financial difficulties?
- Do you want to dissolve your partnership?