What is an insolvency practitioner?
What are the key duties of an IP?
- Providing professional advice to prevent insolvency;
- Taking appointments either as Administrator, Liquidator, Supervisor, Trustee in Bankruptcy or Receiver
- Investigating company affairs and director conduct, where necessary, and file a report to the Insolvency Service;
- Negotiating settlement of debts and deals with creditors as well as other parties, or a company or even an individual;
- Making realisations of the assets of a company for the best possible return to the creditors;
- Providing regular reports to creditors on the progress of insolvency procedures.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly expert insolvency solicitors now for your friendly consultation. At Francis Wilks & Jones, we have a team of dedicated insolvency experts ready to take your call. Whatever your question, we can help you.