Served with an HMRC Winding Up Petition

Talk to the Experts NOW

Welcome to Francis Wilks & Jones, the UK’s leading firm of lawyers specialising in HMRC winding up petitions.

A Winding up petition is normally served on a company by HMRC when the company owes outstanding taxes, such as VAT, Corporation Tax and National Insurance.

If you have been served with an HMRC winding up petition, you must act quickly. If you ignore it, HMRC will simply wind up your company and this can then lead to other significant difficulties for the former managers and directors – including personal claims.

It is vital to take early control. Let us help you. We have huge experience dealing with HMRC and unlike other websites you many have visited, our emphasis is helping our clients to continue trading, not placing them into insolvency.

Whilst it might not seem like it – we often find solutions for many of the clients we act for and saving the company from liquidation.

Call us now on 020 730 57663 for your consultation.