How is a validation order application served?
The application and evidence will need to be filed at court and served on the respondent as soon as practicable after it is filed and, in any event, unless it is necessary to apply ex-parte or on short notice, at least 14 days before the date fixed for the hearing.
Applications for validation orders should be served on:
- The petitioning creditor;
- Any liquidator appointed in an existing voluntary liquidation;
- Any administrator appointed in an existing administration order
- Any supervisor of a voluntary arrangement;
- Any administrative receiver;
- Any member state liquidator who has been appointed;
- The Financial Conduct Authority;
- Any creditor who has given notice to a petitioner of his intention to appear on the hearing of the petition pursuant to Rule 7.14 of the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016; and
- Any creditor who has been substituted as petitioner pursuant to Rule 7.17 of the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016.
The court does have power in cases of urgency to hear an application immediately with or without notice to the other parties.
The application may be sent by post provided it is addressed to the person it is to be served on. It may be sent to the last known address of the person to be served.
Contact the expert firm of winding up petition & validation order solicitors now
Our team of winding up petition & validation order solicitors at Francis Wilks & Jones are the best in the country. We specialise in acting for companies who have received winding up orders either from creditors or HMRC. Our advice is fast, effective and highly effective. Contact one of our team of winding up petition lawyers now for your initial consultation. Whatever your winding up order needs, we are the experts to help you. Call us now. Let us help.
I was very impressed with the service I received at Francis Wilks and Jones. It was extremely thorough, professional and speedy, and the fees were much more reasonable than the competition. We ended up going down a different path than initially anticipated, and they only charged me minimal fees. Highly recommended.
I was greatly impressed with the commercial, tactical and technical ability of the team at FWJ. They quickly got to grips with a complex set of facts. Through their hard work they had the proceedings against me dropped and a significant proportion of my legal fees repaid. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.