Our banking and finance solicitors regularly give expert legal advice on trade finance throughout all stages of the trade cycle on various transactions to a range of clients, including traders, banks, financiers of trade, suppliers and corporate borrowers. We also have particular experience of financing trade in emerging markets.
We have first-hand knowledge of the issues that can arise in trade finance transactions which means that we are well placed to advise clients on how to best structure and document their trade finance transactions in order to assist our clients to mitigate against any issues and risks in the future.
Our team of banking and finance solicitors can structure complex transactions which cover:
- export financing
- commodity based financing
- pre-export financings
- discounting facilities
- letter of credit facilities
- supply chain finance arrangements
- receivable discounting arrangements
We also advise on the use of:
- documentary credits
- bills of exchange
- letters of credit
- taking of security in trade finance transactions
- the shipping and documentation process
- enforcing rights over documents, goods and presentation of bills of exchange for payment
Contact us now to find out how our banking and finance solicitors can help your business.