Our team of experts acts for a wide variety of business owners, shareholders and directors all aspects of business recovery. We are often instructed by either directors or shareholders who are experiencing difficulties with their company, looking for advice and help in the turnaround of their business.
In these difficult times, our team is called upon now more than ever to help companies experiencing problems to turn around through successful business recovery.
One thing we have learnt above all else is that a company that seeks advice early has many more options available to it than a company that ignores its trading and financial difficulties.
However, even if the problems have been there for a while, there are usually still options available to help. The key is not to bury one’s head in the sand and hope the issues will go away if needing company rescue assistance.
At Francis Wilks & Jones, our team can look at the problems facing your company to see what options are available for you.
Different options are always available
In terms of business recovery, restructuring and insolvency, there are many different options available for businesses who need help.
- if your company has an underlying business that remains viable, then there are all sorts of business recovery procedures that we can help you with that can get you through a difficult patch
- if it sadly becomes clear that your company does not have a viable business to continue trading then, while it is never easy, it is often a relief to business owners to make the decision to go into liquidation. We can help you through the process to make it as painless and fast as possible
Let us help you see the “wood for the trees”
If you can’t see the wood for the trees, then here are some examples of how you can bring about business recovery that you may not yet have considered:
- a full review of your debtor book, with new methods of debt control to increase cash-flow
- reaching an agreement with your creditors to give you some breathing space to allow the company to recover. This can be on a formal or informal basis, and we can discuss the various options with you
- a review of the management team and/or the employee base to ensure that you are working at your maximum efficiencies
- aiding cash-flow by refinancing, either with short-term cash injections or sale of non-core assets or other financing methods
Whatever the problems within your company, we can help. Our team of experts at Francis Wilks & Jones works with the best in the industry, including insolvency practitioners and financiers. Between us, we can help you make your way through your business difficulties and come out the other side with an effective company rescue strategy. Talk to one of our friendly advisers today.
They were extremely responsive and their assistance proved invaluable in resolving these matters such that the risks we faced were removed entirely. Our company continues to trade having survived this as a result of FWJ’s input.A client to whom we provided urgent assistance regarding regulatory and compliance duties