Our specialist team has been advising clients on statutory demand situations since 2002. Whether you are an individual or company, defending or disputing a demand or using one for debt recovery, our combined experience makes us the right choice for you.
Statutory Demand Defence experts
What to do if you have received a statutory demand
If you are served with a statutory demand, it is vital to act quickly. We can help with the following:
- set aside applications – to get an individual statutory demand removed.
- court injunctions if the company debt is disputed – act fast to avoid a winding up petition.
- statutory demands by HMRC – our HMRC experts can help sort out tax issues.
- dealing with disputed statutory demands – react quickly and minimise risk.
- statutory demand time limits – avoid a winding up petition or bankruptcy petition.
- statutory demand and winding up petition help. Stop a winding up petition.
- company rescue advice – would your company benefit from restructuring help?
- personal insolvency and bankruptcy advice – avoid the worst consequences.
Our team has dealt with 100’s Statutory Demand Defence cases each year. Call Sue Brumby or another team member for a free consultation today.
Issuing a Statutory Demand for Debt Recovery
We can help with all aspects of using a statutory demand for debt recovery purposes including:
- statutory demand procedure – make sure you avoid common mistakes.
- minimum debt amount advice – how much can a statutory demand can be used for
- proper service of statutory demands – avoid common pitfalls.
- statutory demands time limits – make sure you do things in time
- statutory demand versus a traditional county court claim – which is right for you?
- statutory demands and winding up petitions – which is best for you?
- security and statutory demands – what if you have security over the debt already?
- statutory demand costs – what will the process cost?
- enforcing a court judgment using a statutory demand
- disputed or defended statutory demand – deal with this properly
- set aside application – how to deal properly with these.
- withdrawing a statutory demand – make sure you know how to do this.
We recover millions of pounds of debt a year for our clients. We can help recovery your debt too. Call Shona Houghton today for immediate help
Do not hesitate to contact our expert statutory demand team at Francis Wilks & Jones. Whatever your enquiry, we have it covered. Come to the experts. Experience of dealing with 1,000s of statutory demands since 2002 makes us the country’s leading statutory demand experts.
One of the most astute appointments I have ever made.A company director
I was delighted by the work done by the team at FWJ and cannot recommend them highly enough. Their legal and tactical knowledge was spot on.An FWJ client