Our team has dealt with thousands of winding up petition cases since we started business in 2002. With over 75 years' combined experience under our belts, we have the expertise to help whatever your situation. Call our team today.
Dealing with and defending a winding up petition served on your company
It is crucial to act quickly in this situation – otherwise the company can be wound up and directors left facing a host of personal claims. Our brilliant team can assist with the following:
- Winding up Removal
- Frozen Bank account assistance
- Validation Order Help and Continuing to Trade
- Negotiating Settlement of Winding Up Petition
- Winding up notices
- Delaying or postponing winding up court hearing
- Withdrawal or dismissal of the winding up petition from the court
- Advertisement in the London Gazette
- HMRC winding up petitions
- Disputed winding up petitions
- Injunctions to stop the issue or advertisement of the petition
- Bounce Back Loan Defence
- Advising on Director Duties
- Company rescue
- Personal Claims against Directors by Liquidators
- Director Disqualification
- Insolvency & Restructuring Advice
Issuing a winding up petition for debt recovery
Our team can help you use petitions for debt recovery purposes and advise on the following:
- how to draft and issue winding up orders
- service requirements of petitions
- adjournments to extend the court hearing date
- negotiating payment in full
- withdrawal of winding up petition from court
- advertisement in the London Gazette
- winding up court petition hearing
- defended or disputed winding up petitions
- what happens after a company is wound up
We have issued thousands of petitions since 2002 and recovered many millions of pounds for our clients. We can help you too.
Extremely thorough, professional and speedy, and the fees were much more reasonable than the competition. Highly recommended.A private client we assisted with issuing a winding-up petition to recover debts
Whatever your winding up petition questions or concerns, our brilliant team is here to advise. We have been successfully dealing with winding up petitions since 2002 and have a combined experience of over 75 years in our team.
One of the most astute appointments I have ever made.A Company Director
Whether it is use of petitions for debt recovery, dealing with defended or disputed situations, needing wider company rescue and restructuring advice or dealing directly with HMRC related issues, our brilliant team is here to help. We have every aspect covered, just contact us today and we will find the right person to deal with your situation.
Obtaining a validation order, negotiating a payment plan with HMRC and having a winding up petition withdrawn for an executive search firm
Our client, an executive search firm for global companies, had expanded its business and agreed client-determined payment periods. Unfortunately, this had resulted in a...