Our shareholder team regularly provides advice shareholders about reducing risk and avoiding disputes entirely. Prevention can be better than cure. Let us review your position today.
We can advise on the following
- shareholder agreement assistance – making sure you have a watertight shareholder agreement drafted to help protect you and your shareholding.
- share classifications and rights attached to shares.
- common areas of dispute between shareholders and management/ directors – and how best to avoid them.
- insolvency situations – and how best to deal with them.
- minority shareholder protection.
- company record taking – making sure it is done properly.
- non legal professional advice – eg help from accountants, tax advisers etc.
- proper value on sale – maximising your share value.
- sleeping partners – and how best to deal with them.
Whatever the nature of your shareholder enquiry – our team will likely have seen it before. Contact us today for a free initial call.
Supportive and friendly with partner-led involvement, I would recommend Francis Wilks & Jones to anyone facing a similar situation.A shareholder we helped in a remuneration dispute