Purchasing a business needn't be a stressful process. Careful planning backed by an expert legal team can make all the difference. Our friendly team of experts advise many business owners in this area. Contact us today for help.
If you are considering buying an existing business or merging with a new company or business, we have the team of experts to help.
Our team at Francis Wilks & Jones deals with all aspects of these types of transactions whether it be for the purchaser or the seller. We have significant experience on all issues relating to the purchase of a new business including
- the due diligence process;
- the drafting and negotiating of sale and purchase agreements;
- assisting purchasers in buying the business or assets of insolvent or financially distressed companies from an administrator or liquidator.
- advice on asset planning of corporate structures;
- advice on divesting yourselves of an unprofitable division or areas of a business; or
- general advice such as revisiting terms and conditions with suppliers, advice for directors and a general review of your existing company documentation and corporate set up.
Whatever your enquiries with regard to purchasing a business, please contact our expert team today and we can help.