If your company bank account has been frozen because of a winding up petition – we can help. A validation order application is normally the best way to proceed, allowing use of the bank account and to continue trading - plus avoiding the risk of personal liability as well. We have been helping businesses since 2002. Let our team of experts help you too.
Apply for a validation order
Often the way to do this is by way of a validation order application. This means the court will sanction payments out to third parties even if you have been served with a winding up order or the company bank account has been frozen.
The application involves
- the preparation of witness statements;
- issuing a formal court application;
- obtaining a hearing date; and
- arranging for a barrister to go to the court hearing to seek a validation order to enable a company to make certain payments and continue to trade.
At Francis Wilks & Jones, we have a brilliant track record of
- unfreezing company bank accounts;
- unfreezing assets;
- dealing with company frozen bank account situations;
- dealing with winding up order reverse situations; and
- allowing companies to continue trading with a winding up order.
We know that a freeze bank account situation can be very scary for a company, but we have dealt with many situations involving a frozen bank account and successfully allowed the company to continue trading. We can help alleviate the stress for you.
Dealing successfully with a frozen bank account and getting court permission to make payments despite a winding up order also gets rid of the risk that a director may later be personally liable to repay that money if the company is ultimately wound up. Our team of experts can help you with these important validation order applications.
Please contact one of our friendly expert winding up petition solicitors now for your validation order application consultation. At Francis Wilks & Jones, we have a team ready to take your call and help you make payments from frozen bank accounts and help you to continue trading. Whatever your question, we can help you..